2018. február 19., hétfő

Romantic Floral Card

I made a card with romantic flowers, lace and raffia. I was inspired by the beautiful photo of The Card Concept challenge. I like the romantic mood, the different shades of pink, the lace and the pretty flowers on the picture. I think my style is Clean and Layered with a little Shabby Chic (because of the lace and the raffia). I used the great sketch of Just Add Ink. The meaning of the text is 'from me to you'.



I'm entering these challenges: The Card Concept #86 {Old Fashioned Love}Just Add Ink #396 "Sketch" and Simon Says: Add a Die Cut.




white and kraft papers, Floral designer paper (Scrapfellow)
Onyx Black ink pad (VersaFine)
Flower die cut (Scrapfellow)
Rose Garden adhesive pearls (ScrapBerry's)
lace and raffia

Kroki Hobby, Scrapfellow

2 megjegyzés:

  1. What a lovely combination of romantic colours and textures Agi. I love the soft pink hues of the flowers and the hints of soft delicate lace. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. gorgeous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    VálaszTörlés